Deerfield Beach Veterinary
MVS Animal Clinic your top choice for a Boca mobile animal clinic on wheels. Dr. Niedermiller and her dedicated staff promise to provide quality and compassionate healthcare for your pets, either in our office or in the comfort of your own home. At MVS Animal Clinic, we offer mobile veterinary services for your pet’s medical needs.
We provide a caring and loving environment for your pet, treating it with care, kindness and respect. The MVS Animal Clinic is a full-service animal clinic. Our professional and knowledgeable staff prides itself on making your pet as comfortable as possible.
Included in our regular veterinary services, we also provide options for pain management that includes acupuncture, herbals and modalities in traditional Chinese medicine.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients