Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Welcome to MVS Animal Clinic, the most trusted mobile animal clinic in Boca. Dr. Niedermiller and her staff provide the utmost quality care for your pet right in the comfort of your own home. Our mobile veterinary services will always provide professional, tender care to your pet, no matter what their health care needs are.
Our devoted staff takes every step to ensure a safe, nurturing environment in which to care for your pet. When you choose MVS Animal Clinic, our knowledgeable and caring staff will work hard to take care of your pet while making them as comfortable as possible. Best of all, we will come to you if you need us.
We offer a variety of options in pain management that includes acupuncture, herbals and modalities in traditional Chinese medicine.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients