Deerfield Beach Veterinary
MVS Animal Clinic with Mobile Veterinary Services offers quality pet care services in our office or in your home with our Boca Del Mar mobile vet service. Even though our office is located in Deerfield Beach, Florida we provide pet care services where it is needed.
Dr. Niedermiller and her staff have dedicated themselves in giving quality pet healthcare. At MVS Animal Clinic with Mobile Veterinary Services we provide your pet with all of their medical needs.
Our entire staff are devoted to giving you and your pet a caring and clean environment when you visit our office or choose our mobile service. MVS Animal Clinic with Mobile Veterinary Services you will find a full service animal veterinary clinic.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients