Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Thank you for your inquiry of MVS Animal Clinic with Mobile Veterinary Services that includes our Margate mobile vet service. MVS Animal Clinic is based in Deerfield Beach, Florida, with Dr. Niedermiller and her staff providing mobile animal services right in your home.
At MVS Animal Clinic with Mobile Veterinary Services we are dedicated to providing your pet with our pet care services whether in our office or your home. Our staff makes sure that your pet is treated with care and affection in a clean and friendly environment.
MVS Animal Clinic with Mobile Veterinary Services is a full service animal veterinary clinic. Our knowledgeable and caring staff have prided ourselves in making sure your pet is at ease and comfortable while in our care.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients