Deerfield Beach Veterinary
When you're looking for Mobile Euthanasia in Broward County, call MVS Animal Clinic. We've been providing this service throughout South Florida and we are completely reliable and professional. We are highly regarded for always offering compassion, care and understanding. We have a real passion for animals and will treat your pet like its our own, especially during this difficult time.
Our Mobile Euthanasia in Broward County is convenient for your pet during this time. We come right to your the comfortable surroundings of your home to your pet.
Mobile Euthanasia in Broward County will be performed to the highest of standards with MVS Animal Clinic. We are dedicated to providing your pet with the best treatment.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients