Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Welcome to the home of the No. 1 Boca Del Mar mobile veterinarian. Here at MVS Animal Clinic, Dr. Niedermiller is dedicated to providing the utmost in quality medical care to your pet, all in the comfort of your home.
And if you choose to come in to our local office, you'll be greeted with warmth and compassion in a clean and safe environment. Our mobile veterinary services provides your pet with all of the medical care they could possibly need, from routine checkups to emergencies.
We have a dedicated staff that knows how to make your pet comfortable while we are treating them. With our mobile pet care services, we take away your pet's stress by coming to your home to treat them.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients