Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Welcome to MVS Animal Clinic, home of the number one Boca Pointe mobile veterinarian Dr. Deborah Niedermiller. Dr. Niedermiller and her staff have made it their mission to provide quality medical care to pets all across the area in the comfort of their own home.
We know it's not easy to get your pet to a vet's office, and that's why we are taking that stress off of you. Here at MVS Animal Clinic, our mobile veterinary services are conducted in a friendly, caring and clean environment.
Not only do we provide your pet with traditional pet health care services, but we also offer holistic health care options, including acupuncture, herbals and modalities in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients