Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Are you in need of a Pompano mobile veterinarian that you can trust to take care of your special friend? You have found that and more, right here at MVS Animal Clinic. Dr. Deborah Niedermiller and her experienced and knowledgeable staff will come directly to your home, providing services for everything from yearly checkups to emergency medical treatment.
Regardless if you choose our mobile service or come to our Deerfield Beach clinic, your pet will will receive the same quality care and treatment. We will provide your pet with everything from their annual shots and checkups to emergency medical treatment.
The staff at MVS Animal Clinic is here to provide your pet with all of their pet healthcare needs.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients