Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Thanks for choosing MVS Animal Clinic, your top source for the best veterinarians in Broward County. While we have a state-of-the-art clinic located in Deerfield Beach, we understand that sometimes it's not that easy to get your pet to the vet.
We want to make sure your pet is healthy but also comfortable and stress free when in our care. At MVS, we are about promoting the health and care of your pet. Whether you choose to bring your pet to our friendly and clean clinic or choose our mobile vet services, you can relax knowing our experienced and professional staff will take care of your pet's needs.
MVS Animal Clinic aims to significantly reduce your pet's stress by treating them in their own home.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients