Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Welcome to the home of the top mobile veterinarians in Broward. We are MVS Animal Clinic and with our founder, Dr. Niedermiller and her staff, we are dedicated to providing the utmost in quality medical care for your pet, all in the comfort of your home.
MVS Animal Clinic is located in Deerfield Beach but we proudly offer our mobile service throughout South Florida. MVS has always put animals first by providing them with the best pet healthcare they deserve. Now with our mobile veterinary services, we make sure your pet receives the medical care and treatment they require.
We understand that many pets are fearful of the car and/or clinics; pet owners may need assistance themselves. By coming to your directly with our mobile pet care service, we are able to address these needs.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients