Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Are you looking for a the best veterinarians in Coconut Creek for your special friend? You've just found it here at the MVS Animal Clinic. At MVS, Dr. Niedermiller is dedicated to providing the best in quality medical care for your pet, all in the comfort of your home.
We understand that it can be a challenge getting your pet to a vet's office, and that's why we are taking that stress off of you. Sometimes it can a major ordeal to get your pet to our clinic, and it can be equally stressful for you and your beloved pet. Or perhaps it's hard for you as a pet owner to get here.
Either way, we are happy to offer convenient and quality pet care on wheels. We treat your special family member like our own and we want them to be comfortable, safe and happy, whether we come to you or you bring your pet to our clinic.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients