Deerfield Beach Veterinary
MVS Animal Clinic has the most trusted veterinarians in North Lauderdale. Dr. Niedermiller and her staff are dedicated to providing our mobile veterinary services all across South Florida.
We will come directly to your home, providing services for everything from yearly checkups to emergency medical treatment, right in the comfort of your home! At MVS Animal Clinic, our mobile veterinary services are conducted right in your home, a comfortable, safe and familiar place for your pet.
Instead of wasting an hour trying to convince your pet to get in his carrier and causing him stress, we'll come to you. No matter if you choose to visit us at our clinic or prefer our mobile service, your pet will receive the same unmatched quality care and treatment.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients