Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Here at the MVS Animal Clinic, our veterinarians in Coral Springs will provide your pet with the best quality healthcare in our clinic or we can come to you. Dr. Niedermiller and her staff will make sure that every animal in need of our help receives it, and we can keep your pet comfortable and stress-free by treating them in their homes.
Our caring veterinarians will ensure that your pet is comfortable and stress free while in our care. MVS Animal Clinic provides healthcare for all your pet's needs from yearly shots to something more serious.
We've worked hard to create a friendly, caring and clean place for your pet and you at our clinic. MVS recognizes that it can be a challenge getting your pet to a vet's office, and that's why we are happy to offer our Mobile Veterinary Service as well.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients