Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Do you need compassionate veterinarians in Pompano who will come to your home to take care of your pet? Look no further than the MVS Animal Clinic. While we have a state-of-the-art clinic located right here in Deerfield Beach, we understand that sometimes it's not easy to get your pet to the vet.
You can relax knowing that we guarantee the same quality care whether you're in our office or in the comfort of your own home. Our dedicated staff at MVS gives every animal in need the best pet care choices, from traditional to holistic healthcare treatments.
We have an experienced, trained and friendly staff that are all about not only keeping your pet healthy, but keeping them comfortable and happy too. We'll treat your precious pet as if it were our own.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients