Deerfield Beach Veterinary
We are MVS, Mobile Veterinary Service, with experienced and professional veterinarians in Tamarac. MVS has a clinic that is located in Deerfield Beach but we enjoy making it easy for our furry patients by serving South Florida with our mobile veterinary service.
Dr. Niedermiller is the founder of MVS and put together our dedicated and committed staff that provide the best care for your pet. We are here to give every animal in our care the medical treatment they need while keeping them happy and safe.
Whether you visit us in our clinic, or we come to hour home, we create a comfortable and friendly atmosphere for your pet. From vaccinations to urgent medical care, our staff is well trained to look after the happiness and well-being of your special friend.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients