Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Welcome to the home of MVS Animal Clinic with Mobile Veterinary Services and your vets in Boca Pointe mobile services. At MVS Animal Clinic Dr. Niedermiller and her staff provide every animal with the highest quality pet care whether we treat your pet in our office or in the comfort of your own home.
MVS Animal Clinic with Mobile Veterinary Services is dedicated to service your pet with our caring, friendly and clean environment in our clinic. Our staff are professionals who love taking care of animals and make sure that your pet is safe and happy while in our care.
MVS Animal Clinic is a full service animal veterinary clinic. The MVS Animal Clinic is all about caring for your pet and making them comfortable and stress free.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients