Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Thank you for selecting MVS Animal Clinic with Mobile Veterinary Services as your Deerfield Beach veterinarians. Our clinic is located right in Deerfield Beach but we offer our mobile pet care services in Broward County and Palm Beach County.
Dr. Niedermiller and her staff are proud to offer our mobile services to your pet in the comfort of your own home. At MVS Animal Clinic we provide healthcare for all your pet's needs. Our staff has devoted themselves to create a friendly, caring and clean environment for you and your pet.
Most of our staff are pet owners themselves and we know that some pets get stressed when visiting their veterinarian regardless if they are going for a check up or are not feeling well. That is why we make sure that we give your pet our time, care and patience.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients