Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Thank you for choosing MVS Animal Clinic and holistic animal clinic in Broward. Here at MVS Animal Clinic holistic veterinary treatments are becoming a popular alternative to traditional pet care. Holistic treatments emphasize natural pet care treatments that include homeopathy, acupuncture, herbs, nutrition, vitamins and supplements.
Holistic treatment or therapy is the philosophy of balance and harmony in your pet's body. What we do here is examine the whole picture of your pet's health and then design the right treatment that fits your pet's needs.
More and more this approach in pet healthcare is growing in popularity as pet owners are realizing the side effects of traditional medications to treat their pets. Other holistic treatments include homotoxicology, acupuncture, healing touch, massage therapy, alternative pain management and cancer therapy.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients