Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Thanks for choosing MVS Animal Clinic and holistic animal clinic in Deerfield Beach. Our clinic is located in Deerfield Beach plus we offer our mobile services for traditional and holistic pet healthcare. Holistic treatments emphasize natural pet care treatments that include homeopathy, acupuncture, herbs, nutrition, vitamins and supplements.
Holistic treatment or therapy is the philosophy of the body's balance and harmony. Our veterinarians will give your pet an examine that gives us a whole picture of your pet's overall health then design a treatment that fits your pet's needs.
More and more holistic treatments is growing in popularity for all pets as well as pet owners. Some of our additional holistic treatments include homotoxicology, acupuncture, healing touch, massage therapy, alternative pain management and cancer therapy.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients