Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Welcome to the MVS Animal Clinic with our mobile holistic animal clinic in Lighthouse Pointe. MVS is pleased to offer our holistic natural alternative treatment with traditional pet care treatments.
Holistic treatment is about natural choices for your pet's health that includes homeopathy, acupuncture, herbs, nutrition and supplements. In holistic veterinary therapy veterinarians practice the philosophy of examining pet's entire picture of their health and then designs the right treatments for them.
For holistic health you must have balance and harmony throughout the body so when your pet is not feeling well their bodies are not in balance and harmony. That is when your pet comes to us and instead of prescribing costly and possibly harmful medicines we design holistic treatments or therapies for your pet's health.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients