Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Are you searching for natural treatments for your pet's healthcare? We are MVS Animal Clinic offering holistic treatment in Boca with our Chinese Medicine for pets. Our veterinarians are excited to offer natural Chinese herbs for treating dogs and cats.
Natural treatments have been used in treating people for many years so why not treat your pet with our natural veterinarian approved herbs? Here at MVS Animal Clinic we have a doctor that specializes in Chinese Medicines to answer all of your questions and concerns.
Our herbal treatments are specifically made for dogs and cats, we do not use human herbs and try to convert the doses to fit your pet. Not only do we use herbs but we also use them with other medications without interference. Usually our herbs can lessen the side effects of traditional medications as well as lower the dose of medications.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients