Deerfield Beach Veterinary
MVS Animal Clinic in Deerfield Beach also offers Mobile Veterinary Services to other areas of South Florida. Dr. Niedermiller, our founder, and her dedicated and committed staff provides quality pet healthcare services for your pet in our office or in the comfort of your own home.
The staff at MVS Animal Clinic have dedicated themselves to provide your pet with the healthcare they need from yearly shots to emergencies with traditional healthcare and holistic treatments.
When you bring your pet to us or we come to your pet they will receive our full attention and care while we are treating them. We are committed to make sure your pet is comfortable and safe while in our care.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients