Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Welcome to the home of the BEST Local Broward Mobile veterinarian. We are MVS Animal Clinic, a South Florida medical clinic for animals. Our founder Dr. Niedermiller is considered one of the BEST veterinarian in South Florida.
She and her staff are dedicated to providing the utmost quality medical care for your pet. The best thing about our medical service is, we can come to you. MVS Animal Clinic has always put animals first by providing them with the best pet healthcare they deserve. With our mobile veterinary services, we make sure your pet receives the medical care and treatment they require.
We understand that many pets are fearful of the car and/or clinics, but it's important that they are treated for their medical issues. By having our Local Broward Mobile Veterinarian, we are able to visit you or you can come to us. Call us RIGHT NOW!
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients