Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Welcome to MVS Animal Clinic! We are the most trusted local mobile animal clinic in Boca. Dr. Niedermiller is dedicated to accommodating to all our clients and pet's needs. Our staff provides the utmost quality care for your pet right in the comfort of your own home.
We make sure your pet is well taken care of, while they are in our care. Our mobile veterinary services nurtures your dog and attends to all of their needs. We always gives your dog professional, and tender care to your pet.
Regardless of their health care needs, we will be there to help them. Each of our devoted staff member takes every step to ensure a safe and nurturing environment for your pet. We want to make sure that our Local Mobile Animal Clinic in Boca gives your pet BEST care treatment.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients