Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Niedermiller at MVS Animal Clinic? Well, what are you waiting for? We welcome you to our local mobile animal clinic of Broward County, where provide top-rated medical treatment.
We not only provide pet medical assistance at our South Florida office, but we come to the comfort of your home. Dr. Niedermiller and devoted staff to catering to your pet's every needs. At MVS Animal Clinic, we offer mobile veterinary services for all pets in Southern Florida.
Regardless of their medical needs, we will be sure to treat them with compassion and kindness. We strive to make a safe, friendly, and loving environment for your pet. Call us and book your visit to our South Florida office today. Or we can book it through our local mobile animal clinic in Broward County.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients