Deerfield Beach Veterinary
MVS Animal clinic is the premier location or your pet's medical needs. We are considered the most trusted local mobile animal clinic in North Lauderdale. Dr. Niedermiller is the BEST veterinarian in South Florida. She and her knowledgeable staff are dedicated to providing quality service to all pets.
Regardless if you want your pet cared for at our office or in the privacy of your home, we GUARANTEE to accommodate all your pet's medical needs. Choosing MVS Animal Clinic for your pet’s medical needs is the smart thing to do. You can always expect your pet to be greeted with care and love.
We treat all of our pets and their owners with kindness, compassion, and respect. So what are you waiting for! Call to book your next appointment with us. We will be sure to satisfy your pet's medical needs, whether its at our office or our Local Mobile Animal Clinic in North Lauderdale.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients