Deerfield Beach Veterinary
Are you seeking a local Mobile Veterinarian in Sandalfoot for you pet? You have found at MVS Animal Clinic. Dr. Deborah Niedermiller is considered the BEST veterinarian in South Florida. She and her experienced staff will come directly to your home, providing services for everything, like yearly checkups to emergency medical treatment.
Our medical services are provided to all animals. Regardless if you choose our local Mobile Veterinarian in Sandalfoot or come to our South Florida clinic, your pet will will receive the same quality care and treatment. We will provide your pet with everything they need to keep them healthy in a comfortable environment.
The caring staff at MVS Animal Clinic is here to accommodate provide your pet with all of their pet healthcare needs. Call us RIGHT NOW and we will be sure to help your pet's needs. We will be sure to care for pet properly.
We stress the importance of an annual physical examination for your pet. Thorough checkups and preventative care can help alleviate serious health problems. We offer a wide range of veterinary services to keep your companions feeling their best.
Advantages of having your pet cared for at your own home:
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Services
- Surgical Services
- Radiology Services
- Permanent Identification
- Mobile Services
- No Accidents in Your Car when transporting your pet(s) to the Clinic.
- No Waiting In A Veterinary Clinic. Relax at home or in your office and get necessary work done while we come to you.
- No More Exposure To Possible Contagious Pets in the waiting room.
- Do Away With Multiple Trips to the Clinic when you have several pets.
- The Most Important Advantage is to your pet(s). They will be much more at ease in their own home.
Conditions Commonly Treated with Acupuncture:
- Arthritis/joint problems
- Back pain
- Bladder/Kidney problems
- Disc disease
- Gynecological disorders
- Headache (Yes, pets do have headaches)
- Health maintenance
- Heart problems/palpitations
- High blood pressure
- Immune system deficiency
- Knee pain/neck pain/stiffness
- Pain relief
- Sexual dysfunction
- Shoulder pain
- Side effects to chemotherapy
- Skin problems
- Sprains and strains
- Weight control
- Well-being in cancer patients